Saturday, August 31, 2013

Zoey's Barney Bash


For her birthday party this year, we went with her favorite show.  Zoey absolutely loves Barney which is kind of humorous considering I don't think they have made a single new Barney episode in 20 years. My sister loved Barney as a kid and I think she had a Barney party when she was 7 years old.  Nevertheless, we went with the Barney theme since it's Zoey's favorite show right now and had a good ole time.  


Sorry for the poor lighting and lack of editing.  I'm trying to get all these pics on the blog so I can clear off my memory card for Norah's birth.


Zoey's party was late afternoon so we kept it simple with snacks and Zoey's favorite cake, cookie cake.




This was right when guest started arriving... that gift bar was covered with gifts.  I still don't know where to put it all!


 Daddy helped Zoey blow out her candles!

I was so surprised by Zoey... she can be a bit shy with larger groups of people but she was soaking it all in when everyone sang to her.

Then it was time for food and presents... lots and lots of presents.

 Dorminey, my niece who never would take a pacifier decided she liked the pacifier that came with one of Zoey's dolls.  She's such a funny kid!

Zoey liked her Barney just a little bit. ;)



 One of Zoey's gifts was a trampoline which the kids took literally as in the box was a trampoline.  It was pretty hilarious when they all got on it and jumped.

Zoey's 2nd birthday was a hit.  I spent most of the week weepy at the thought that my little 4 lb. 3 oz. miracle baby is already two years old.  You are so loved Zoey... you bring so much joy and life to everyone around you.  Keep being yourself! :) Love you sweet girl!

No comments: