Saturday, August 31, 2013

Norah's Sprinkle


My sweet friends offered to throw a very generous baby "sprinkle" for me... sprinkle meaning it's not quite the size of a shower.  But let me tell you... it was a shower.  They out did themselves with delicious food and Norah is more than taken care of the gift department.  No typical second-child syndrome over here... I can honestly say between all the gifts we got, we haven't had to come a dime out of pocket to prepare for her arrival.  We are so blessed.  Here are a few pics from the day.  We love you so much Norah and are absolutely ecstatic to meet you!!!!





My helper and the big sister! I can't believe Zoey will be a big sister in a few short days!

Between the puzzles my mom brought and my cousin's Barbies, Zoey was thoroughly entertained.


Thank you so much to my sweet hostesses!!!!


No comments: