Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pregnancy with Norah - Weeks 32-34



  • Maternity clothes? Yes, some are even getting a little short in the front!  
  • Movement? Norah doesn't move nearly as much as she use to but when she does she likes to shove what I think is a foot up in my right ribs.  I can feel her hands move a lot around my bellybutton area.
  • Sleep? Ugh, sleep......  wish I could sleep for longer than an hour at a time. I either get up b/c of reflux, to use the bathroom or hip pain.  
  • Symptoms? I am definitely starting to swell in my feet and hands. I think I'm swelling a little in my face too.  Joy. ;)  I definitely get out of breath quickly and am out of breath most of the time when I lay down or sit down b/c I feel like I can't get a full breath. 
  • Food cravings? Everything.  I am loving a good ole turkey and tomato sandwich and cookie dough ice cream right now.
  • Labor signs? I have a ton of Braxton Hicks but besides that, no real labor signs that I know of.
  • Best moment of the past few weeks? We have almost finished up Zoey's "big girl" room and I had a baby "sprinkle" which pretty much made us set on everything we possibly needed for Norah.  We are so beyond blessed!

  • I will be having my final appointment at UAB on Sept. 4.  If Norah looks good to go, I will be induced the following day, Sept. 5!!! Yay!  Her surgery will likely occur within the first 3 days after birth... we are asking for a specific surgeon so we may have to wait until he is on the books but he said he shouldn't be away from Children's for any longer than 2 days.  Right now that's the game plan, but these little kiddos like to make their own plans, so we shall see! I just can't wait to meet her!

    Mellie - Mark your calendar for Sept. 5 or 6! ;)  

    Here is my big ole 34 week belly (well actually 33 wks and 6 days but close enough):


    No comments: