Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Zoey Smarts

Zoey is growing up way to fast and she is getting so smart.  Words can't express how proud of her I am.  She is just... well... awesome and the coolest kid ever. But, being her mother, I'm aware I'm very biased.  I'm cool with that though.

Zoey got really good at doing her "puddles" so we started getting three puzzles and mixing all the pieces together.  This crazy smart kid did them all and figured out all the pieces the first time she tried.  Smarty pants!


 Love those little hands.


It's safe to say that Zoey is developing her imagination, and this has to be one of my new favorite things she is doing now.  Tonight her "e-fant" had a cold and she needed to wipe his nose. 


Such a little stinker.  She refused to look at the camera.  Every time I would say, "Zoey smile for the camera.  Say cheese!"  She would look down at the floor.  Stubborn?  Haha.  I finally got a grin out of her when I pretended that I was going to tickle her.  


This is a new thing too... reading to her animals.  I guess this is her way of playing school.  I just sat on the floor and boo-hoo'd when she did this tonight.  Absolute preciousness.




Zoey gives the best hugs!


And just like that, she goes from being all cute and little to having her own baby and purse and headed out the door.  Or, your sitting in the bathroom spelling her name, "Z-O-E..." and she yells "Y!!!"  Time, stop now!!!  And Zoey, seriously kid... you're not even 2 years old yet.  Cut it out!  You're grounded.


No comments: