Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Nerium!!!!

I am so so so excited to share that I am now an Independent Brand Partner with Nerium!!!  I have been using Nerium and have seen amazing results, so I figured why not sell this product that I love to help us raise money for our adoption!  
So in an effort to not blabber on forever about it, here are my top four favorite things about Nerium:
1) No regimine - You don't have to pick what you want to treat. The night cream treats it all!
2) No makeup, no problem - I have seen the biggest difference in my skin tone. It's so even!
3) I love my babies, but not so in love with my mommy tummy!  Can I get an amen?!  Their firming product is amazing, enough said!
3) Nerium gives back!  Nerium has a heart for charity and I absolutely can get on board with a company like that!

My hope and dream is to turn this opportunity into a way to not only fund our adoption but many more to come!  So shoot me a message if you are interested! (abby.dorminey [at] gmail [dot] com).  I'd be happy to share my pictures as well as many more.  Here are a few of the amazing NOT RETOUCHED before and after pictures:

No comments: