Thursday, June 12, 2014

Testing...

Hello anyone still out there?!

I'm attempting to blog from my phone since life clearly isn't slowing down anytime soon for me to sit at a computer and collect my thoughts. Ha!

Life with two kids is so much fun but at this stage in their lives and being close in age.... Life is WORK. I really am loving every moment. Well almost every moment... When both kids are crying and I'm home alone, yea, don't really love those moments. But I still try to savor them all. That and any moment I start to get frustrated that blasted Trace Adkins song plays in my head, "You're gonna miss this... You're gonna want this back..."  Really? Haha.

Here are a few glimpses into our lives lately. I hope to share more very soon!

Movie snuggles with Daddy. Zoey has become quite the Daddy's girl.
Got a great report from neuro! Praise The Lord!!! We love Nurse Treva!!! 

Too cool for school!

I asked her to play quietly for a few minutes while I tried to get Norah to nap. I should have known the silence came with a price. 😉



1 comment:

Mind Shakers said...

Want to know about the latest news and happenings in India. Mindshakers provide you all the information from entertainment, science & technology, sports, life style and much more.