Monday, October 7, 2013

Introducing Norah Leigh - 1 Month Old!

So sorry for disappearing for a little while.  Life has been kind of cray!  A c-section, NICU stay, brain surgery, hospital stay and adjusting to life with two little girls or as J and I like to refer to it: man-on-man coverage. ;)

Here is our beautiful newest addition, Norah Leigh Dorminey.

Born at 11:20 a.m. on Sept. 5 weighing 6 lbs. 3 oz and measuring 18.5 in. long.  Birth story to come!

Norah had her brain surgery on Sept. 27 at 11 a.m. at Children's.  She is doing really well, and we will hopefully know if the surgery was successful at her followup appointment on Oct. 14.  More on that later too.

But, while both kids are napping at the same time (a miracle in and of itself) I'll post some one-month photos. I hope to do this like I did with Zoey.  I love looking back at those pictures of her.








So like I said Norah had brain surgery on Sept. 27 and this picture makes me laugh. I like to think of it as her reaction to finding out she is only a month and already had a brain surgery.  It's her "SAY WHAT?" face. ha!  So below this following pic is a picture of her incision.  If you have a squeamish stomach feel free to opt out of this post.  I wanted to post the pic here because I'm a nut for pictures and recording memories. I want to remember everything... the good, bad, ugly.  And that includes one heck of a battle scar.  I just think I would want to know what my incision looked like.  It's something to brag about right! So, yea... please exit this blog now if you don't want to see.  You have been warned! :)






























One tough cookie! Love her to death.

1 comment:

Mellie said...

Dawh, I can't wait to see that lil munchkin in person :)